Monday, November 06, 2006

Packing

Marge and I spent the entire weekend packing. Made a dent in the atrocity that is my basement studio, but haven't even touched the books yet -- brrrr. This is going to be a major move; I'm doing the utmost to organize as I pack, so I don't repeat the scattered-like-a-madman's-shit disarray that has characterized my rooms in this abode since our chaotic 2002 move. Wish us luck! A long way to go yet...

Voting

Tomorrow's the day. Vote. There's no excuse for apathy in this country. There's no excuse for not voting. Our lives, and those of our children and grandchildren, are quite literally on the block. Vote.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Martin said...

Tuesday morning here.
Thinking I might go vote.
What do you think?
Good idea?

11/07/2006  
Blogger SRBissette said...

Go for it, Mark!

(Ah, yer jes teasin' me, ain'tcha?)

11/07/2006  
Blogger James Robert Smith said...

I made my last move almost four years ago. I have yet to unpack most of my books from that move. Since then, I've filled my bookshelves with new and used books that I've bought since the move. Being a voracious reader, I am contantly buying books.

11/07/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home